We are a FTSE 100 company giving consideration to moving away from paper board packs and using electronic board papers software instead.
We’d like to hear the experiences of other companies who have made the transition, and in particular responses to the following:
1. What have been the most notable benefits of moving to electronic board packs?
2. What have been the main drawbacks?
3. How has the software been received by your directors – have there been any issues in terms of ease of use etc?
4. Were there any surprises on the way? For example, hidden costs, things you wish you’d known before making the move.
5. Which software do you use, and would you recommend it?
Many thanks for your help.
Leave a Reply